Saturday, August 17, 2019

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

This Parmesan Crusted Chicken is an simple meal idea. We use pounded thin fowl breasts, coat in a delicious Parmesan coating, after which fried to make them crispy.  Add this fowl thought in your dinner this week.

 
Tired of the similar antique fowl breast recipes? If so, you're going to desire to make this Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe. I generally make fowl recipes for dinner a few instances per week.  My household loves it whilst I make a few of our favorites like Easy Chicken Pot Pie Casserole or our Red Hot Chicken. Those are visit fowl recipes.

Lately, I had been making an attempt to introduce a few new fowl recipes. I at all times discover fowl breasts for a huge charge at Kroger. So final week, I made our Potato Chip Chicken that the complete household actually enjoyed. I made it once more the very subsequent night time with sour cream and cheddar chips and it was also a hit.

I by no means use to pound my fowl to make it thinner. I even have replaced my ways. When I butterfly our fowl breasts and pound them flat, they prepare dinner so a lot quicker. When we've a hectic evening, time saving recipes are at all times a must. For this Parmesan Crispy Chicken, the pounding technique saves me from spending manner too a lot time within the kitchen.

I knew this fowl breast recipe was going to be a favourite with my family. They love crispy coated chicken. Every certainly one of them got here once more for seconds. I am tremendous blissful to have one other fowl recipe so as to feature into our dinner rotations.
==========================
Ingredients

    2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
    1 Egg
    1 tbsp Water
    1 tsp minced Garlic
    1/2 tsp Salt
    1/2 tsp Black Pepper
    2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
    four tbsp Butter
    2 tbsp Olive Oil

Instructions

    Cut every breast in half and pound to about 1/2" thick.
    Beat egg and water in a shallow bowl till blended.
    Add garlic, salt and pepper and whisk to blend.
    Place parmesan in one other shallow bowl.
    Dip every piece of fowl in egg combination making certain to coat.
    Allow extra egg to drip off.
    Place in parmesan. Sprinkle extra parmesan over top. Gently press, then turn and repeat on different side. Shake off excess. Repeat with remaining chicken.
    Place butter and oil in a big skillet over excessive heat.
    Place fowl and don't transfer till edges brown (so that cheese sticks to chicken, about 3 minutes).
    Lightly press with spatula then turn over and once more don't transfer till browned.
    Lightly press with spatula and take away to serving plate.