Saturday, August 17, 2019

Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Braid

This Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Braid is a tremendous simple and delicious dinner all wrapped up in a beautiful crescent braid!


So you recognise how my tagline is “adventures of a wannabe artful mom??” One of the causes I love that tagline is simply due to the fact I’m quite loads saying, “Look. If I can do this, you possibly can too. I swear.” I’m quite loads making issues up as I pass along. I don’t recognise a ton about baking, I use loads of baking mixes. I don’t recognise a ton about sewing, I actually have yet to nicely observe a stitching pattern. I don’t recognise lots about photography, but I’d want to suppose that with every submit (or most posts . . . ) my photography is getting a bit bit better.

Pretty much, I’m a read as you pass form of person.

My life is so ridiculously removed from perfect. And my area is a disaster. So after I say, “If I can do this, you possibly can too,” I truly imply it.

Maybe this has by using means of no means been additional true than with this Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Braid.

When Dorothy requested me if I needed to enroll in in a St. Patrick’s Day Blog Hop with a few different excellent bloggers and Pillsbury, I was pumped. And even additional pumped after I decided to make this recipe. And then I procrastinated. And then Quinn had her surgery. And then Gavin got the belly flu. And Nathan needed to lay in a number of additional hours at work.

So.

I literally made this recipe at dwelling by using means of myself with NULL sick kids. On the fly. And photographed it. And no longer purely did it pop out perfectly, it was ridiculously insanely delicious, and I virtually ate the whole factor by using means of myself!
===============================
Ingredients

    seamless crescent roll dough I used Pillsbury
    1 cup cooked chicken
    1 cup frozen peas and carrots
    1/2 cup cream of bird condensed soup
    four oz cream cheese
    1/2 cup cheddar cheese

Instructions

    Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
    In a enormous bowl, combine the frozen veggies, cheddar cheese, and chicken. In a separate bowl blend collectively the cream cheese and the condensed soup. Add it to the chicken-veggie mixture.
    Spread the crescent roll dough out on a silicon mat or parchment paper and location that on a baking pan. Leaving three inches within the middle, make cuts down the aspect of the dough an inch aside on equally sides.
    Spread the chicken-veggie-soup combination down the center of the dough. Take a strip of dough from one aspect and fold it over the center mixture. Then take a strip from the different aspect and fold it over the middle. Continue down the dough, alternating facets till it's fully folded over.
    Pinch the ends of the dough to preserve the filling interior whereas it bakes.
    Bake for 20 to 25 minutes so that the best is good and golden brown.
    Let stand about 10 minutes earlier than reducing in to it.