Wednesday, July 31, 2019

BAKED SPINACH MUSHROOM QUESADILLAS



We are vast followers of quesadillas for dinner. We like them even higher than tacos! Most of the time I desire to stuff them with cheese and veggies, and often even chicken. I simply love how flexible they are!


I discover that quesadillas are a nice solution to sneak a few additional veggies into the kids. It’s now not that they don’t recognize the veggies are in there, but in some way they simply don’t appear to mind. I even have used zucchini, bell peppers, chopped broccoli, and asparagus, to identify a few!

view of the internal of crispy, tacky baked quesadillas
The greatest phase is that I nonetheless serve a vegetable phase dish alongside with the quesadillas, and so it's a proper probability to get a few additional meals into the kiddos.

INTERESTED IN SOME OF MY OTHER QUESADILLA COMBOS?
Check out my Cheesy Zucchini Spinach Quesadilla recipe, and also you genuinely don’t desire to overlook my distinctive and absolutely yummy Cheesy Eggplant Apple Quesadilla recipe.

Cheesy Zucchini Spinach Quesadillas | DizzyBusyandHungry.com - Your children will truly REQUEST this dinner, even although it's chock filled with veggies!Cheesy Eggplant Apple Quesadillas | DizzyBusyandHungry.com - Mild eggplant, tart apple, and melted cheese crammed among NULL crispy complete grain tortillas! #quesadillas #eggplant #cheese
I have made these NULL recipes frequently for years and years, a lot to the satisfaction of my boys and my hubby. But, I must say, one factor that all the time bugged me about making quesadillas for dinner was that I might purely make one at a time, which supposed that simply one user would get a fresh-off-the-stove quesadilla.

Recently, it happened to me that perhaps I ought to attempt to bake quesadillas like I bake my grilled cheese sandwiches (check out the classes for my Turkey and Brie Grilled Cheese!), so as to make additional servings at one time, which also has the benefit of permitting me to talk about cooking a phase dish whereas the entree is within the oven.

Why didn’t this thought come to me sooner? I even have no clue. Apparently, typically I am just a bit S L O W! 🙂

So, as you'll be able to see within the photograph below, I now area numerous (usually 4) quesadillas on a baking sheet, folded over and crammed with yummy veggies and cheese, and then……

process shot of quesadillas on baking sheet
……I bake them! Don’t they glance yummy??


BAKED SPINACH MUSHROOM QUESADILLAS
These are crispy, delicious, and chock filled with nutrition. And baking these quesadillas permits you to make many at once, so that you'll be able to feed your hungry household quick and easily!

INGREDIENTS
4 tortillas (8 inch)
olive oil (enough to flippantly coat the tortillas)
8 ounces sliced mushrooms
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1 cup shredded cheddar
3 cups roughly chopped spinach

INSTRUCTIONS
Preheat the oven to 400 ranges F.
Place the mushrooms in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for 2 1/2 to three minutes to melt them. Drain the mushrooms and set aside.
Lightly brush one phase of every tortilla with the olive oil and area on a baking sheet, oiled phase down.
Distribute the mushrooms, spinach, mozzarella, and cheddar evenly over half of every of the tortillas, and fold the different half over top.
Bake the tortilla for about 6 minutes, then flip every over and bake for one other 6-7 minutes, till the cheese is melted and the backyard of the tortillas is brown.