Tuesday, July 30, 2019

BAKED PARMESAN CHICKEN



I were seeing this recipe anywhere on Pinterest.  So I concept it was time to present it a try.  Mind.blown.  Oh my amazingly delicious chicken!  Let’s simply say my abnormally choosy eater ate the complete thing!  You realize what that means?  5 stars!




This was simple to blend all the foods collectively and it got here out perfectly!  Tons of delicious style on this chook and the parmasan cheese makes it amazing!  I already invited my household over for dinner simply so they might have this thoughts blowing experience!  Loved it.



Baked Parmesan Chicken
Ingredients:
6 chook breasts
1 cup pale mayonaise or greek yogurt (I used ½ of every and it was delish!)
½ cup parmesan cheese, and reserve extra for top
1½ tsp seasoning salt
½ tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder


Instructions:
Preheat the oven to 375 stages and spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Lay the chook internal the pan.
Mix collectively all ingredients. Spread the combination calmly over every piece so that the chook will not dry out whereas baking.
Sprinkle the ideal with contemporary parmesan at the ideal of the chicken.
Bake exposed for 45 minutes. Enjoy!